A Letter to all New Type-A Breakfast Participants
(and those thinking of Joining)...
I'm writing an open letter - so that the organizing team can rely on this - to help you get the most out of Type-A Breakfasts...
5 Quick Actions. Total 13 Mins — To get Hyper-productive with Type-A Breakfast
Welcome to the Type-A Breakfast Community!
I’ve listed 5 quick actions - for you to get the most out of the experience:
(Total: 13 min of activity. Could change your life.)
- Create a recurring event in your calendar — every Monday, 7:30 - 9:30 am. Even if we don’t have a Type-A Breakfast in your city, you can make time for focused work anyway. (Takes 2 min to do - max) Note: In some cities, we’re meeting on Wednesday and Friday too (see website).
- Read this article on why it works — 4 min read
- Read our website www.TypeABreakfast.com — 4 min read
- Read this article on my first-day experience — 2 min read
- Head over to our Facebook Page and follow it — that’s where we’ll list all our events, and share tips on how to make this a hyper-productive experience for you — 1 min to complete
You’re getting this email because you’ve signed up to join, organize or simply keep in touch.
We’ll keep you posted whenever we do something new; or we think there’s a useful update for you. You can unsubscribe anytime.
May the force be with you.